Monday, January 9, 2012

Invisible Blogger

Happy New Year!! I haven’t been gone. I read everyone’s blogs daily, I just don’t put anything in mine because really not much is going on. (ROCKBAND BARBIE I LOVE YOURS!) 
Band wise- I’m done with all the pre-requirements I needed to do (EKG, endoscopy, ultra-sounds, blood work, 3 nutritionist visits, and 2 sleep studies). My first orientation/visit was on October 18th, 2011 and per my insurance (Aetna), the request can only be submitted in exactly 3 months after my first visit. So on the 18th this month, my ‘rep’ at the doctor’s office will be submitting the paperwork. She said it takes 2-3 weeks to get a response. They better approve it! She says that most of the time they do, but if for some reason they don’t, we just have to appeal and then they most likely will.
I’m at 240 lbs right now…. The heaviest I’ve been, except for 2 years ago when I was pregnant but even my heaviest then was 245 lbs, so I feel pretty horrible right now.
I’ll post more often now, but they’ll be short until I have more news!
The surf’s up here in San Diego J
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment