Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogger break...

Yesterday was the 18th! This means it has been 3 months since my first Band appointment, so my rep can now submit the papers to my insurance!!! Yesssss!!! :) Please cross your fingers, pray, fast, light a candle, sing - WHATEVER you do so that my insurance approves my band. It should take 2-3 weeks to hear back from them, I'll let you know as soon as I hear the result!

In other news, I got so disgusted with how I've been eating (a lot and very unhealthy) that since Sunday I've been eating very small portions and healthy. Not dieting---- just eating better. It hasn't been hard because I just feel disgusting. I've already lost 1 pound in just 5 days. We'll see... I had also had "Last Meal" meals for the last 3 months so that didn't help either.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment