Sunday, November 6, 2011

Don't be shy ;)

Good morningggggggg!!

It's a beautiful day and it's going to rain here in San Diego later today! Yes, it rains in San Diego... I don't know who said that it's always sunny and hot here. It actually gets really cold, like today the high is only 60 degrees= FREEZING!

Shout out to all of you that are reading this but are too "shy" to start you own blog. I know you are out there, because I myself read everyone's blogs and looked around for almost 3 weeks until I decided to start one. Even if you don't want to start a blog, at least sign up to follow your favorite ones so that you can leave comments and ask questions!

Well, happy Sunday to everyone. That's it for now (I told you my posts would be short).

Much love....
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment